Is it time to Rethink your Monitoring Program?
It's time to rethink your monitoring program if:
- Your team struggles to add grantee site visits to its regular workload.
- Grantees complain your findings aren't backed by law or policy--and they're right.
- The feds sent you a letter requesting corrective action, and they're not happy.
- The accountants gave your monitoring program an audit finding.
- Your team has never heard of the Uniform Guidance.
- A legislative committee requests your appearance.
- Reporters are calling.
- The IG is calling.
- The GAO knows your name.
- Your monitoring program isn't helping grantees improve their programs. Monitoring could be made more meaningful.